Netflix signs multi-year licensing agreement with The Walking Dead

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a faithful Netflix user despite recent subscription changes and whatnot, so I thought it was pretty cool that Season 1 of The Walking Dead is now streaming on Netflix's instant service. The show was, as most fans know, incredible. Although, a lot of people missed out on Season 1 when it was actually airing on TV (me being one of those people, who immediately bought and watched the DVD) so now, through Netflix, the show is easier to catch up on before the upcoming season.

Although this isn't huge breaking news, I just thought it was cool to see such a great show become more available to those fans interested in seeing what all the hype is about, and preparing for Season 2 which begins on October 16, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger