The Slasher Theater

This blog is a continuation of my Tumblr of the same name.
On the Tumblr page, I mostly focused on just posting any horror related item I saw on my dashboard, and once in a while posting a new poster that had just been released.
On this blog, I plan on focusing more on horror reviews and news. This will include any movies, books, games, etc. that I get my hands on.
I'm going to try to focus mostly on the newer releases, but if I happen to catch some goofy 80's movie like Sleepaway Camp III on TV at 2 in the morning one Saturday, I'll review it just for fun.
Any news I post will mostly be from either Bloody Disgusting, Fangoria, HorrorHound or Rue Morgue 
Also, please keep in mind that I am a student and therefore will be unable to constantly update every single day due to school. However, I will try my best to take time out to do this and please my followers.
Perhaps I'll even write any horror short fiction that I write for class once in a while.
This is a horror blog written by a horror fan for horror fans so I hope you all enjoy the blog and keep up with it! 
-B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger