John Carpenter returns to horror this summer with The Ward


Judging by the sidebar pole, I think it's safe to say that my readers love John Carpenter as much as I do. So when I heard about The Ward, I was pretty excited.

Although in more recent years Carpenter has been lacking, I think that his return to horror (this is his first true horror  film since 1995) will be quite successful.

The Ward tells the story of Kristen (played by the insanely hot Amber Heard) a patient in a mental institution who begins to have paranormal experiences with a strange girl who haunts the titular ward. 

The trailer looks pretty solid and makes me even more confident in Mr. Carpenter's newest horror film.

The Ward hits Video On Demand on June 8th, and will be released in theaters on July 8th.

If you're not convinced that this movie is worth seeing, just look at Amber Heard one more time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger